(McLean/Virginia, USA – August 21, 2012) Today, Hilton HHonors, the loyalty program for Hilton Worldwide’s 10 distinct brands, launched its global Shop-to-Earn Mall, a network of online shops that allows HHonors members to earn Bonus Points through retail purchases. The Hilton HHonors Shop-to-Earn Mall, available at www.HHonors.com/shoptoearn, offers members around the world merchandise and exclusive deals from more than 1,500 retailers – from jewelry and apparel brands to electronics and home furnishings.
“Hilton HHonors members work throughout the year to earn points to use towards their next vacation or memorable travel experience,” said Jeff Diskin, senior vice president, global customer marketing, Hilton Worldwide. “With the global launch of the HHonors Shop-to-Earn Mall, members around the world now have even more ways to earn Bonus Points – and even more reasons to redeem them faster.”
Once logged onto the site, Hilton HHonors members can:
- Track their eligible purchases and earned points
- Use “Add to Favorites” to create a list of favorite online shops
- Access the “My Visited Merchants” list of recently visited shops
- Review purchases and collected points under “My Account”
- Opt-in to receive customized newsletters under “My Email Preferences”
- To begin earning Bonus Points, members first select the shipping country. The shops with merchandise available for delivery in-market will then appear, allowing visitors to browse categories of retailers and points per dollar available on purchases. After selecting a retailer, members will be redirected to the retailer’s website to shop and purchase merchandise. Once the transaction is confirmed by the retailer, the member’s account will be credited with the applicable HHonors Bonus Points.